SAN FRANCISCO — The restaurant chain, which has about 400 locations in the United States, announced Wednesday that Halloween is still coming, but there are some locations that are not.
Charlotte Restaurants posted on Facebook that it will be opening Friday at locations in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Orlando, Orlando and Dallas, and it will open at all locations in San Francisco on Halloween night.
The company said it will continue to add locations throughout the country, and those that remain closed will be updated on its website.
Its not a total surprise, but I think some people may be surprised to see Halloween still in the cards.
They are opening with some of their locations being closed and then having them reopen on Halloween as well.
So if you’re a restaurant that you are in the market for, we recommend you get your Christmas and New Year’s plans in place now.
Charlotte Restaurant is the second restaurant chain that has been forced to cancel its Halloween events in recent months.
Last year, a spokeswoman for the chain, Caterer and Catering Co., said that the company had been notified that the holiday was over.
It said it had already started planning for Halloween and planned to open on Friday, but did not specify when.
In November, the chain was forced to remove its Halloween celebration from its website after complaints from local officials, who said the celebration was not appropriate.
Earlier this year, the company was forced by local officials to cancel a Halloween parade after an angry group of customers refused to pay the required $100 for tickets, which were not issued for the event.
The event was originally scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 27.
Charlampos Restaurants spokeswoman Michelle Nieves said the company will continue with its Halloween event.
She said that if it is canceled, the event will still take place at its locations in Orlando and Las Vegas.
The chain’s parent company, Sysco Inc., has said that it is committed to honoring its Halloween traditions, but that some locations may be closed.
Nieves said that Sysos restaurants will continue serving food to guests until Halloween night, and that it was also working to reopen all its locations, including in New York City, which will be open on Halloween.
Last year, Sisos had said that some of its restaurants may close.